A quick and simple grilled pork chop that everyone will love featuring a simple and easy glaze.
When you’re in need of a quick and easy dinner that the whole family will love, look no further than pork chops. This 5-star grilled pork chop recipe has reviewers’ mouths watering thanks to the spectacular honey-garlic glaze — but the 25-minute fridge-to-table time is also a perk too.
What Makes These The World’s Best Pork Chops?
There might not be an actual award given to pork chops, but if there was, this 5-ingredient dish would surely win it thanks to the sauce alone. Reviewers rave about the ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic glaze that is brushed onto the chops on the grill.
In fact, many reviewers suggest marinating the pork chops in the glaze first, brushing them with more glaze on the grill, and making an extra batch of sauce to serve on the side for dipping because it’s just that good.
|Prep Time: 10 mins||Cook Time: 15 mins|
|Total Time: 25 mins||Servings: 6|
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 ⅔ tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 (4-ounce) (1-inch thick) pork chops
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Gather ingredients.
- Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Sear the pork chops on both sides on the preheated grill. Lightly brush glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook; grill until no longer pink in the center, about 7 to 9 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Serve hot and enjoy!