Looking for a delicious and impressive dessert to serve at your next dinner party or family gathering? This ultimate strawberry crunch cheesecake cones is one of the best options! This delectable dessert recipe combines the creamy goodness of cheesecake with the sweet and crunchy flavors of strawberries and cookie crumbles, all in a convenient cone form. Perfect for impressing guests at your next dinner party or for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings. This cake recipe is easy to follow and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. In this blog post, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to make this mouth-watering dessert, complete with a detailed list of ingredients and instructions. So grab your apron and let’s get started on making this ultimate strawberry crunch cheesecake cone!
How to Make Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Cones
|PREP TIME: 30 mins
|COOK TIME: 10 mins
|TOTAL TIME: 40 mins
|COURSE: Dessert, Snack
|SERVINGS: 12 cones
The Cone And Crumble:
For the crumb coating
- White cake icing
- 16 Golden Oreos
- 3 Tbsp. Melted butter
- 3 oz. Box strawberry Jello mix
For the filling
- 16 oz. Softened cream cheese
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- ½ C. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
For the drizzle
- 1 C. Powdered sugar
- 3-4 Tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Finely crush the Oreos in a food processor. Mix in melted butter and pulse to combine. Place into baking dish and bake at 375F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and mix in a package of strawberry Jell-O
- Add 16 ounces of cream cheese into your mixing bowl and beat on high until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Once your cream cheese is fluffed, mix in ½ cup sugar, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, and 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract. Mix together very well.
- Mix in 8 ounces of cool whip. Mix again until everything is combined.
- There are two ways you can choose to add strawberries to your cheesecake cones. The first option is to use fresh strawberries, that have been washed, hulled, and sliced. Then place the slices of fresh strawberries into a bowl and sprinkle some sugar over them.
- The other option is to create a simple strawberry glaze. Place your strawberries in the saucepan and turn the heat to medium. While your strawberries are warming up, add 1/2 cup sugar, ¼ cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water and ¼ cup cornstarch. Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly. Once your mixture has started to thicken you can remove it from the heat and turn your burner off.
- Mix together 2 cups of powdered sugar, 5 tablespoons of milk, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract in a medium size bowl.
- Dip the ice cream cones into the icing so that the top section is covered in icing. Next, roll your cone around in the crumbles so that your cone is evenly coated. Set each as it is finished onto a cookie sheet and allow it to dry.
- Once the cones are dry, it’s time to move on to the cream cheese filling. Next pipe the cream cheese into the cones, this is your cheesecake base.
- Drizzle the strawberries on top. Or if you are using fresh strawberries, place the chunks of strawberries in with the cream cheese.
- To finish, drizzle the entire cone with icing.
- Store in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
This recipe combines the creamy goodness of cheesecake with the crunchy sweetness of strawberries and cookie crumbles, all in a convenient and fun-to-eat cone form.