If you are a fan of peppers and are looking for a new and delicious way to prepare them, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will be sharing a recipe for spinach and ricotta stuffed peppers that are sure to impress even the pickiest eaters. Not only is this dish incredibly tasty, but it is also healthy and easy to make. So without further ado, let’s get started!
Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Peppers Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 large bell peppers (red, yellow, or green)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley for garnish
How to Make Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and remove the seeds and membranes from the inside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until soft and translucent.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Stuff the mixture into the peppers and place them in a baking dish.
- Top each pepper with bread crumbs and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the peppers are tender and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley.
In short, this delicious spinach and ricotta stuffed peppers recipe is a great way to enjoy the flavors of peppers in a new and exciting way. Whether you are cooking for your family or hosting a dinner party, this dish is sure to be a hit. So give it a try and let us know what you think!