Hey there foodies! Are you looking for a quick and easy way to spice up your salmon dinner? Look no further than Apricot Dijon Glazed Salmon! This mouth-watering dish combines the sweetness of apricots with the tanginess of Dijon mustard to create a flavor explosion in your mouth.
Not only is this dish delicious, but it’s also a healthy option for your next meal. Salmon is packed with protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which can benefit your heart health and brain function. And with the added benefits of apricots, which are loaded with antioxidants and fiber, you can enjoy a nutritious and tasty dinner in no time.
Don’t let the fancy name fool you – this recipe is simple to make and can be ready in under 30 minutes. So, whether you’re a busy parent, a college student, or just looking for a quick and tasty meal, Apricot Dijon Glazed Salmon is the perfect dish for you. Follow along for the step-by-step instructions and get ready to impress your taste buds!
How to Make Apricot Dijon Glazed Salmon in Under 30 Minutes
|Prep Time: 5 minutes||Cook Time: 10 minutes||Total Time: 15 minutes||Servings: 4|
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves/jam
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce (or tamari fro gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, grated
- Place the salmon on a baking dish, brush with the mixture of the apricot preserves, mustards, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, and garlic, and bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven until the salmon just starts to flake easily about 10 minutes.
Option: Marinate the salmon in the glaze for 30+ minutes before baking.
Calories 286, Fat 10.9g (Saturated 1.5g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 295mg, Carbs 15g (Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 9g), Protein 35g