A number of years ago, a friend got me hooked on the limeades from Sonic Drive-In. And since that day, I have never looked back. Now, I make mine a bit different than many Cherry Limeade recipes and I think this really is the best version yet! It is perfect for gatherings and is a fun and refreshing summer drink!
A Super Flavorful Cherry Limeade Recipe
|Prep Time: 5 minutes||Total Time: 5 minutes||Servings: 8|
- 1 2 liter Sprite lemon-lime soda
- 12-ounce can of frozen concentrate limeade
- 19 ounce jar of maraschino cherries
- 1-2 limes, for serving
- In a large pitcher, combine Sprite, frozen limeade, and the entire jar of maraschino cherries (including the syrup).
- Mix slowly
- Pour over ice and add a wedge of lime
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 15mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.3mg