This man-pleasing chicken recipe was adapted from “The I Love Trader Joe’s Cookbook” by Cherie Mercer Twohy. Where she said: “Basic and simple to put together yet creates such a big payoff. This chicken, quite simply, is one of the most savory things I’ve ever eaten. If you are the busiest person on the planet and don’t have much cooking experience, but you have to prepare a meal to woo the love of your life, cook this chicken!” I have made it and the whole of my family really loved it.
How I Made Man-Pleasing Chicken Recipe
Ingredients Needed for Man-Pleasing Chicken
To make Man-Pleasing Chicken, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 Package of Chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Rice/rice wine vinegar
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
Instruction for Making Delicious Man-Pleasing Chicken
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and rice wine vinegar together in a bowl.
- Place chicken thighs in an oven-proof dish with salt and pepper chicken.
- I always spray my dish with cooking spray to help in cleaning later or in line with foil saves you a lot of cleanup.
- Pour mustard, maple, and vinegar mix over the thighs. Turning the thighs over so they are fully coated.
- Put in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 155 degrees. I find that a meat thermometer is essential in cooking because it allows me to check for doneness without cutting into the meat and losing its precious juices.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Plate the chicken, making sure to spoon some sauce over the top. Sprinkle with sliced green onions, rosemary, or other fresh herbs of your choice.
- I serve it with jasmine Thai rice.. and steamed broccoli. It is every bit as good as it sounds and looks.
Going to try this on some pork chops and see how it goes.. bet it will b just as good.