Get ready for a mouthwatering experience with our sensational dish: Juicy Cajun Butter Boneless Chicken Thighs! These chicken thighs are a treat for your taste buds, boasting incredible moisture, tenderness, and juiciness. Seasoned with a tantalizing Cajun rub and drizzled with a velvety butter sauce, they will leave you craving for more.
There’s something magical about Cajun cuisine that instantly transports you to a world of flavors. The combination of spices in Cajun seasoning is simply out-of-this-world, and when it meets chicken, it’s a match made in culinary heaven. In fact, it wouldn’t be surprising if the phrase “finger-licking good” originated from chicken seasoned with Cajun spices!
Prepare to be blown away by the powerful Cajun flavors infused in this one-pan wonder. The magic truly happens when the Cajun seasoning forms a delightful sear or char, giving the chicken a spicy crunch that is sheer perfection. And the best part? This recipe is incredibly easy to make, making it the perfect starting point for anyone wanting to dive into the world of Cajun chicken recipes.
Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and embark on a flavor-packed journey with our Juicy Cajun Butter Boneless Chicken Thighs. This recipe is sure to become a favorite in your kitchen, leaving you craving its irresistible blend of spices and buttery goodness. Stay tuned as we guide you through the simple steps to achieve chicken perfection!
How to Make Juicy Cajun Butter Boneless Chicken Thighs
Are you ready to create a culinary masterpiece? Let’s dive into the step-by-step guide on how to make the incredibly Juicy Cajun Butter Boneless Chicken Thighs:
|Prep Time: 10 minutes||Cook Time: 15 minutes|
|Total Time: 30 minutes||Servings: 4|
For the Cajun Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning blend
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
For the Chicken
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a shallow plate or shallow bowl combine Cajun seasoning, brown sugar, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix to combine.
- Rub seasoning all around the chicken thighs.
- Set a large skillet over medium heat; add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to heat up.
- Add seasoned chicken thighs to the hot oil, smooth side down.
- Cook chicken for 6 minutes.
- Flip over and continue to cook for 6 to 7 more minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink. Check for doneness with an instant-read thermometer; chicken is done when internal temperature registers at 165˚F.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Return skillet to stove and set over medium heat.
- Add the remaining butter to the skillet and let it melt.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in the chicken broth and scrape up all the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Bring to a boil and let cook for 2 minutes, or until reduced. Whisk frequently.
- Drizzle sauce over chicken thighs.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Tips for Making Perfect and Juicy Cajun Butter Boneless Chicken Thighs
If you want the best possible pan-seared chicken thighs, follow these simple tips.
- One of the best parts of this meal is the char that develops from the pan searing. Let your chicken sit without moving it around for the entire 6 minutes on each side. This will help to develop that sear you want.
- You can use chicken breasts if you prefer. In my experience, they will be a little less juicy and rich. They will also need less time to cook through.
- You can use bone-in chicken thighs but I don’t recommend leaving the skin on. If you use bone-in chicken thighs, you will need to increase your cooking time.
- You can use this same pan-searing technique followed by making a butter sauce with other seasoning blends. I’m thinking Italian herb, lemon thyme, or Mexican.
Nutrition Information on Cajun Butter Boneless Chicken Thighs Recipe
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 245mg | Sodium: 893mg | Potassium: 599mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 774IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg