Shish Tawook with vegetables in the oven with a wonderful seasoning that will give the chicken and vegetables a delicious taste and a wonderful look. It is served for lunch and at barbecue parties with family and friends.
|Preparation time: 15 minutes||Cooking time: 30 minutes||Total time: 45 minutes|
- 1 kilo chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes cut into cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced 1
To season the vegetables:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon of paprika
To marinate the chicken:
- 1 tablespoon of pepper molasses
- ½ cup of yogurt
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried coriander
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- A pinch of ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons of white vinegar
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, pepper molasses, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, dry coriander, crushed garlic, onion powder, ginger, cardamom, and vinegar, and stir until well combined.
- Add the shredded chicken and stir until all the pieces are mixed with the seasoning, then add the salt and stir well, then cover the ingredients and put them in the fridge for a whole night.
- Put the sliced mushrooms in a bowl, add the tomatoes and colored peppers, and season the vegetables with olive oil, salt, and paprika.
- We paint the oven tray with oil and put the chicken and vegetables in it according to taste.
- I heat the oven at a temperature of 220 degrees for about half an hour, with the oven grill turned on in the middle of the period, until it turns brown from the top. Charcoal can be used to give it the original grill taste, and thus it is ready to be served.