Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip – Oh my goodness, have you ever tried hot, melty dips before? They are seriously addictive! Just last week I made a hot sweet onion dip and it was so good that I knew I had to try another variation. That’s when I came across a recipe for hot spinach and artichoke dip – and let me tell you, it did not disappoint!
The cheesy goodness in this dip comes from a combination of cream cheese, mayo, and shredded cheese. But don’t worry, the added spinach and artichokes make it just a little bit healthier. I was excited to use canned artichokes for this recipe since I had only used fresh ones before. And let me just say, they were a delicious addition.
This recipe is super easy to make – all you have to do is mix all the ingredients together and bake until it’s golden and bubbly on top. When I finally took a bite of this dip, I was blown away by how flavorful it was. The chunks of artichokes paired perfectly with the spinach, and the hint of chili sauce added just the right amount of heat.
I served this hot spinach and artichoke dip with some whole-grain crackers, and let me tell you, it was gone in no time! It’s the perfect appetizer for any occasion. Trust me, once you try this dip, you’ll be hooked!
How I Made This Recipe
|Prep Time: 10 minutes||Cook Time: 20 minutes|
|Total Time: 30 minutes||Servings: 4|
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (14-ounce) can of quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container of sour cream
- 1 (5 ounces) container garlic-herb flavored cheese spread
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cook bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crispy, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain on paper towels and crumble when cool enough to handle.
- Combine artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan, sour cream, cheese spread, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl. Add crumbled bacon and mix thoroughly. Spread mixture into a 7×11-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and lightly browned about 20 minutes.
Calories 365, Fat 30g (Saturated 12g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 63mg, Sodium 493mg, Carbs 14g (Fiber 6g, Sugars 3g), Protein 11g