Impress your guests with this show-stopping Garlic Knot Chicken Alfredo Ring! It’s a mouthwatering combination of tender chicken, creamy Alfredo sauce, and buttery garlic knots that’ll have everyone coming back for seconds.
for 8 servings
- 13.8 oz pizza dough(390 g), 2 packages
- 2 cups chicken(250 g), cooked and shredded
- 1 cup bacon(225 g), cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese(200 g)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese(110 g)
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup alfredo sauce(230 g), plus more for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Cut pizza dough into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces and roll into balls.
- In a large bowl, combine pizza dough balls, chicken, bacon, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, and Alfredo sauce, and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into a greased bundt pan or a 9-inch (23 cm) cake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until top is golden and bubbling.
- Use a spatula to help the ring out of the pan, then invert it onto a plate.
- Place a small bowl of Alfredo sauce in the ring hole.
- Serve immediately.