Roasted peach and tomato gazpacho is made from tomatoes and other vegetables and is traditionally served cold. Ole!
With its vibrant colors and harmonious blend of flavors, roasted peach and tomato gazpacho is a summer sensation that will delight your senses. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or simply craving a light and refreshing meal, this gazpacho is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. So, grab your ripest peaches and juiciest tomatoes, and embark on a culinary adventure that will transport you to sun-kissed Mediterranean shores. Enjoy the coolness and goodness of this delightful gazpacho all summer long!
- 4 large peaches, halved
- 1 ¾ cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- ½ sweet onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Olive oil
- Fresh basil
- Additional chopped peaches, tomatoes, and cucumber
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place the tomato and peach halves on a baking sheet and roast until slightly tender, about 10 minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Place mixture in the fridge and let cool before serving. You can also eat gazpacho warm, but traditionally it is served chilled. It’s totally up to you!
- Ladle gazpacho into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Top with basil and additional chopped cucumbers, tomatoes and peaches if desired.