Whip up a fancy seafood dish with ingredients you already have in your kitchen with this delightful 30-minute pasta recipe. Perfect for your next dinner party, this meal is sure to impress your guests. The best part? It’s all made in a single pot, making clean-up a breeze.
This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you want something flavorful and satisfying, but don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. Plus, with just one pot to clean, you’ll have more time to enjoy your meal with friends and family. So, let’s get cooking!
Ingredients of One-Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
For 4 servings
- 8 oz linguine(225 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, 1 stick
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ¼ lb large shrimp(570 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups baby spinach(160 g)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese(25 g), grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Instruction for Making Delicious One-Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- In a large pot, boil water and add pasta. Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente.
- Drain and set pasta aside.
- In the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, and cook until fragrant.
- Toss in shrimp, salt, and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked.
- Add oregano and spinach, and cook until wilted.
- Return cooked pasta to the pot, and add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.
- When the shrimp are cooked, add lemon juice, mix once more, then serve while hot.
Nutrition Information on One-Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipe
Calories 678 | Fat 37g | Carbs 49g | Fiber 4g | Sugar 2g | Protein 38g