Are you looking for a delicious and authentic Mexican dish that’s easy to prepare and perfect for feeding a crowd? Look no further than Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken! This classic recipe is a crowd-pleaser that’s sure to satisfy your taste buds.
The secret to this flavorful dish is the slow cooking process that allows the chicken to soak up all the delicious flavors of the spices, vegetables, and tomato sauce. And the best part? You can set it and forget it! Just toss all the ingredients into your crock pot in the morning, and come home to a delicious and aromatic meal.
Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken is a versatile dish that can be served in many different ways. You can shred the chicken and serve it in tacos or burritos, over rice or noodles, or as a filling for enchiladas. Top it off with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream, cheese, or avocado, for a truly authentic Mexican experience.
So if you’re looking for an easy and delicious meal that will transport you to the heart of Mexico, give Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken a try!
How to Make Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 4 hrs
TOTAL TIME: 4 hrs 5 mins
COURSE: Chicken, Main Course
CUISINE: American, Mexican
CALORIES: 356 kcal
INGREDIENTS OF CROCK POT FIESTA CHICKEN
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 dry ranch dressing packet
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies (do not drain)
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 15 oz can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 8 oz block of plain cream cheese
- 2 fresh squeezed limes
- ½ cup chicken broth
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING CROCK POT FIESTA CHICKEN
- Place chicken breasts in the Crock Pot. Add drained and rinsed black beans, drained corn, Rotel tomatoes, onion powder, ranch seasoning, and black pepper.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top. Then pour chicken broth over the ingredients and place the cream cheese block on top.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or on LOW for 5-6 hours. Chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internal temperature.
- Remove chicken from the Crock Pot. Using two forks shred the chicken and add it back into the Crock Pot.
- Stir all the ingredients together until cream cheese coats everything.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!
CROCK POT FIESTA CHICKEN RECIPE’S NOTES
*Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on Modernmealmakeover.com should only be used as a general guideline.
CROCK POT FIESTA CHICKEN RECIPE’S NUTRITION
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 700mg | Potassium: 856mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 589IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2mg