If you’re looking for a dessert that’s both unique and delicious, you’ve come to the right place! Today, we’re talking about chocolate pasta fruit sauce – a dessert that’s sure to impress your taste buds.
Chocolate pasta is not your ordinary pasta – it’s made with cocoa powder and flour, giving it a rich, chocolatey flavor. When combined with a fruity sauce, it creates a dessert that’s both indulgent and refreshing.
This dessert is perfect for those who love experimenting with flavors and textures. The combination of chocolate and fruit may sound unusual, but it works surprisingly well together. Plus, the vibrant colors of the sauce and pasta make for a beautiful presentation.
In this blog post, we’ll be sharing a recipe for chocolate pasta fruit sauce, along with tips and tricks for making it just right. We’ll also discuss some variations you can try, depending on your taste preferences. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, this recipe is sure to be a hit. So grab your apron and let’s get started!
How to Make Chocolate Pasta Fruit Sauce
Not your typical pasta dish! Rich chocolate and raspberry, with Grand Marnier, mixed into the sauce? Bring it on.
INGREDIENTS OF CHOCOLATE PASTA FRUIT SAUCE
- 1 package (10-ounce size) of chocolate pasta
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 cup raspberry pie filling
- 1-pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING CHOCOLATE PASTA FRUIT SAUCE
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package. Drain well then rinse in cold water. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the toppings.
- Combine the Grand Marnier and raspberry pie filling until well-mixed. Set aside.
- Whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Add the sugar, adding more if desired, and beat until incorporated.
- To serve, top the chilled chocolate pasta with whipped cream and spiked raspberry sauce.