Hey there! I’ve got a fantastic, hassle-free, and incredibly delicious apricot glazed bacon wrapped cajun pork tenderloin recipe for you! The combination of bacon and apricot creates the ultimate sweet and salty harmony, with mustard adding a delightful tang, and a kick of spicy cajun seasoning to top it all off! This is hands down one of the simplest roast pork recipes you’ll come across!
All you need to do is coat the tenderloin with spices, wrap it up in bacon, fry it in a pan until the bacon turns crispy, and then pop it in the oven to roast until the pork is perfectly cooked. The best part is that it’s all made in one pan or skillet, and the entire process only takes about 30 minutes! This recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner, and it’s sure to wow your guests too! So why not put aside those dull roast pork loin recipes and give this scrumptious apricot glazed bacon-wrapped cajun pork tenderloin a try tonight?
Ingredients for Making Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 strips bacon
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
Instruction on How to Make a Perfect Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin
- Rub the pork tenderloin with the mixture of the cajun seasoning and brown sugar and wrap it up in the bacon.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium heat, add the bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin, and cook until it is browned on all sides, about 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a preheated 400F/200C oven, and roast until the pork reaches 140F, about 10-15 minutes, brushing on the mixture of the apricot preserves and mustard near the end before setting aside it to rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Information on Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Calories 361, Fat 10.2g (Saturated 3.4g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 135mg, Sodium 619mg, Carbs 15.2g (Fiber 0, Sugars 11.3g), Protein 48.8g